The Manning Great Lakes Tip Riders have made the extremely hard decision to postpone this Sundays PBM Hardrock 6hr to the 6th of November.
With all the rain Taree has received the trails are water logged and with more rain being forecast this has forced our hand.
All entries will be transferred to 6 November. If this doesn’t suit, please check your email for a full refund option.
We are sorry if this causes any inconvenience but with the heavy rain we feel this is the best option.
A big shout out to Charlie from PBM for his ongoing support and patience.